Sunday, August 20, 2017

good talk

On Friday, I went to Tropicana Cinemas on Trop at Pecos ($2, a buck on Tues.), and saw "The House", a better than average comedy, some good yucks, then I went Katty-Kornered to Wal-Mart to buy groceries, whatever, I often do this.  Dick Gregory passed at "84", a good man, I read his autobiography.  I stayed on Las Ramblas a couple years ago (See My Blog for Nov. 12, 2015), a beautiful-strip, great things to see, I notice that the next day it was packed, I wouldn't be there so soon, the Europeans are pansies with weak laws and weak punishments, tho they have brave tourists.  So they found the wreckage of the USS Indianapolis (See My Blog for Aug. 9, 2009), wonder why it took so long.  They should quit bugging Trump so he can govern the country, with this economy he's heading to a 2nd Term, easy, every one of those who voted for him would again, plus he's gained some converts

No comments: