Wednesday, August 2, 2017

good talk

I was recently in Europe, and unlike in the U.S., very few of the European girls have tattoos.  A lot of guys, me, don't like tats, they're a turn-off, I think a lot of those European girls are going to swoop-down on this country and carry-off the best men, there'll be plenty left.  I'm at the Flamingo Library (See My Blog for July 11, 2017), and it's the usual chaos.  On Friday, July 21, 2017, at 1:30 P.M., at the bus-stop in front of the Flamingo Library, one of the Homeless stabbed another of them to death over Vodka.  All of you have been to Las Vegas, and have ridden-past Flamingo, a main-drag, at Maryland, the entire-world is going past that location at this time, and all of these tourists observed either this happening or the aftermath, that is, people's little daughters looking-out the window and seeing this guy lying-there blood-soaked, with his life-fluid splattered on the sidewalk, trickling into the curb (it's not funny, you, this is a grave matter), and I don't think this speaks very well for Las Vegas

No comments: