Tuesday, October 15, 2013

good talk

Eventually somebody is going to marry a dog, perhaps one of the TV Media (...Do you, Rover...Woof...).  If the TV Media would rectify their lives and tell the truth for once it'd be a vast improvement.  Vulgar language in Periodicals has become prevalent even in S.I. you know that I can't stand this.  Congress just passed ObamaCare and now many of them are trying to repeal it, the German Naval Captain in "  The African Queen" .   ....What is this Madness....  Recently the U. of Washington accused Stanford of faking injuries to get timeouts, they said specifically that Asst. Randy Hart did this, he's a Lifer Big-Time Asst. Coach I knew Randy at Ohio State he's a real fine fella.  Dustin Hennessy is a political zealot who was listed as a Delegate to the last Republican Presidential Convention, I'd see him around in San Diego and I asked him and he said that he didn't go.  An exponent of Ron Paul Values, Dustin is in his early 40's and expends all his time and energy towards the National Acceptance of Paulian Ideals.  At last report Dustin was living in a Van, his is a Pure Spirit.  The illustrious Jordan Stokes (see my Blog from a few weeks back) is offering a Program to "Increase your Explosiveness and gain several inches on your Vertical Jump....Money Back Guarantee.....702-641-222.....I'm gonna do it when I get back from San Diego.                                                                                

No comments: