Thursday, October 3, 2013

good talk

I sense a growing groundswell of support for the release of Ted Kaczynski, the former Unabomber.  I have to figure a way to get the TV Media out of my life, everybody watches TV and when I turn it on They're there Lurking.  Recently you People twice elected a President who doesn't believe in Evolution that is a Nut who thinks that the Universe was suddenly created 6000 years ago.  Uh, your Future...., you're dragging me down with you.  It was Oct. 3, 2003 that Roy Horn was mauled and almost killed by a White Tiger during his Show at the Mirage.  In the ambulance dying....Don't kill the Cat it's a good Cat....Even after what Montecore had done to him Roy loved his kitty.  It cost me $250 to get my back window replaced, there's many "Siegel Suites" locations in Las Vegas you'd be wise to avoid them.  The car is 40 years old and I'd have to order from out of State at huge expense so I called around extensively and only "Rapid Glass" came to my aid, it's in a small automotive complex on N. Eastern in Las Vegas, nobody else would have anything to do with me.  These 4 Mexican guys fashioned a new rear window from plexiglass taking a great deal of time and effort, they were very kind.  All the guys in this complex help each other and they can satisfy your every automotive need for a good price, ask for Martin (Mar-teen) at 702-762-0775.  Oh, the new window looks real good and is a lot tougher than before.....Treat Me Good I'll Treat You Better Treat Me Bad I'll Treat You Worse--Sonny Barger             

No comments: