Sunday, October 27, 2013

good talk

I was just at La Jolla Cove, that warm salt air, got a bunch of pregnant seals, too.  My Blog's readership in Russia has declined by 95% just recently but even l pageview can be multiplied to hundreds which is how it is, did mean Ed hurt Vlad's feelings?  I'm so sorry, pay me I want to make lots of money.  Vitali Klitschko is seeking the presidency of Ukraine saying that it's totally corrupt that everybody and everything is for Sale and that he would change this, I'm sure he would I'm sure he won't get the chance.  What about me in this Country?  I'm always telling the Truth but have made no Headway in a Corrupt and Sick Society in which everybody of any Influence is either bought-off or hoping to be (They go to Church and Pray this is their week to be bought-off).  Ed Snowden gave up a 200 thou a year job and Safety in order to tell the Truth and is now getting overdue Accolades in the U.S., it's about time.  I'll bet those Russian Girls like Ed, those Looks, that Stubble, that Intelligence, that Moral Rectitude.  You name your son Edward you might get something.  Amanda Knox might be wise never to leave the U.S.  The Italians butchered the Initial Investigation and are now Trying her in Absentia, this her 3rd Trial.  Due to the Swinish Italians' mental instability, they already imprisoned Amanda for 4 years, I could see them trying to kidnap her should she leave the U.S.  You see the condition of Italy's Economy that's how smart they are.  I'm through with delegating Responsibilty and am flying to Cleveland this Week to personally lead the Browns from my outside-linebacking Position.  It's like when a Recruit came up to Woody Hayes after witnessing a rare blowout of the Buckeyes....I know I can Help....  

No comments: