Thursday, September 4, 2014

good talk

McKayla lusting for the Competition, ohh.  I worked with that girl.  Hopefully, McKayla will get Religion and Reform (Mary Magdalene), I did my part.  John Walker (Family of Spies) just died and his brother, Arthur, died in July, after 29 years in prison and having to die in prison.  They got John to cooperate by going easy on his son Michael (all of them in the U.S. Navy), Michael being locked-up at "22" and released at "37."  Jerry Whitworth never did cooperate and got 365 years (what, the judge thought a year for each day of one?)  John began his spying for the Russians in 1967 as he was willing to sell out his Country for Money (Judas), and this lasted until 1985 when John's ex-wife turned them all in.  As dumb, just sheer idiots, that the United States has been run by with these crumby Presidents and their Retardate Administrations, this would have gone on forever instead of 18 years.  The minds of the American People are weak, I'm sorry.  Maybe the Amer. People will realize this and also try to Reform and elect myself, Ed Preusse, as the next President, I couldn't do any worse only better.  I was practicing my Tango Steps this morning (See My Blogs for Jan. 25, 2009 and Sept. 26, 2009) and I'll return some day to the La Confiteria Ideal in Buenos Aires and show them I've gotten better (Tango is the most sensual and beautiful of the dances, to see wonderful dancers at a Tango Show in B.A. is something one should do in their lifetime).     

No comments: