Thursday, September 18, 2014

good talk

I have a huge number of hits today and I haven't been Online in a week.  I'm a Powerful Man, I have Huge Influence and I should be getting paid for it.  You Unevolved, Primitive Bastards, Who the Hell are You?  Leeches.  Goodell couldn't be doing a better job of making the Owners and Players huge money over the 8 years and serving a highly Palatable Product to the Fans.  Out of a great number of Players somebody is always going to be misbehaving, you're going to fire Goodell over these trifles?  You're Merciless.  You're bad people.  I saw a good Boxing Card at the Hard Rock, my 75th Pro Card in Las Vegas, there were 9 fights with a DJ jamming away between fights and rounds.  The Co-Mains were Luis Ortiz of Cuba, 21-0 vs. Lateef Kayode of Nigeria, 20-0 (an "O" must go) for a Jive Heavyweight Title, with the hulking Ortiz knocking down Kayode and then TKO'ing him in the lst round.  Due to his power (King Kong is his nickname), Ortiz would stand a chance against anybody.  And Jesus Cuellar, 24-1, vs. Juan Manuel Lopez, 34-4, for a Jive Featherweight Title (126 lbs.) with a Vicious Knockout of Lopez halfway through the 2nd round, the Ref barely glanced before waving it off.  Lopez, a former Champion, had a previous bad Outing and should hang 'em up.  Except for that a night of Pugilistic Pleasure.  Sat. Nite I saw UNLV play Northern Illinois, who is often in the top 25, played in the Orange Bowl 2 years ago.  The Rebels really came back and came close and except for a bad break could have won, much closer than 48-34 would indicate.  I had my Teeth Cleaned and saw my Dentist, from Nigeria, a Benin Tribesman.  Jan Scraped all that congealed, caked-on Guck off my Teeth, a Scrapejob, and they feel a lot better.  Biannually, Jan is the best.  I talk boxing with my Dentist, all Nigerians like boxing.  Ever count your teeth?  I did once, I figured since I had had my 4 Wisdom Teeth pulled that I should have 28, yeah, I do (none of you have but now you will).  I had 3 pulled when I was "33" and there was so much more room in my mouth, the lst I had pulled in College at the Ohio State Dental School for $4 by a Student.  The thing came in funny and was driving me Nuts, I got a conscensus from the other Students that it should be pulled.  I saw Ray Pryor there, Ray was an All-American Center in Football in 1966 for Ohio State.  Ray, a Black Guy, after the Season received invitations to play in All-Star Games where he could showcase for the NFL, but Woody Hayes kept this from him as he thought Ray should go to Dental School instead.  Ray found this out and confronted Woody and a Player told me that the 2 were standing and shouting at each other seemingly almost coming to Blows.  The NFL paid peanuts back then, get your brains knocked out,  Woody had his Failings but no-one ever said that he didn't have his Boys' best interests at heart.  Anyway, there was something weird about my tooth and my Student was going around showing it to all his Friends  ...You can never tell about a 3rd Molar...You can never tell about a 3rd Molar... While he was doing this the Instructor came up behind him with a look of Outrage  ...The next time use a Thingamajig instead of showing how good you are with a Forceps....  I got my Wisdom Tooth pulled, Drama and Human Pathos all for $4

No comments: