Tuesday, September 9, 2014

good talk

My Truth-Telling has some of the News People Upset, say Ms. Joyce on L.V. CBS Morning News, I'm sorry, please return.  I do my Blog at the Flamingo Library, near Maryland, in L.V.  I get it for no-extra where I live but prefer to get out and about, this Library's physical attributes are good, big and brightly-lit.  But it's full of Transients who sometimes scream Obscenities and this is allowed.  The Librarians, Security Guards, and Transients sorta meld, into the Dregs.  It's commonly thought that the Librarians want as many Transients in here as possible so they can ask for more money.  I just read that S.I. and Simone Biles say that St. Sebastian is the Patron Saint of Athletes, yeah, I guess he is, Archers, too, strangely (shot full of arrows).  (See My Blog of July 28, 2009)  I graduated from the 8th Grade at St. Sebastian's in Akron, and, yes, on his Feastday of January 20, everybody in the School got a real big hard-candy arrow.  Simone is only 4'9" and it's easier to look good at that height.  In that Ray Rice Video she was coming at him.  Ray dragging her off the elevator unconscious is the funniest thing I've ever seen, I laugh every time.  He would have looked more gallant had he carried her off in his arms but he might have strained a muscle and used-up Football Energy.  Rice is really getting a bad deal, he didn't deserve to be cut, it wasn't that big of a thing.  I, for one, don't want to see Jennifer Lawrence naked.  She didn't deserve that Oscar for that so-so movie.  On Sept. 7, 1996 Tupac Shakur was gunned-down in his limo after leaving a Mike Tyson Fight and they have the outfit he wore on display at the Hard Rock minus any bullet holes (?), shot 4 times.  The Watch I'm wearing has also been in 118 Countries with me, a Pulsar I bought for $35 in a Supermarket 30 years ago, any countries that I was in prior to buying it I've been in since I bought it.  Say Banzai to this Noble Watch.   

No comments: