Tuesday, September 30, 2014

good talk

I don't give a hoot about Derek Jeter.  This once-great Country is a Caricature of what it used to be, everybody is bought-off or hoping to be, everybody is for sale, especially those in power.  The U.S. is washed-up, it's all-over, stick a fork in it.  They're always saying ...The United States in 2045... it's not going to be around in 2045.  And it's all your faults.  Is there no Charles the Hammer (see my Blog of Feb. 1, 2009) to deliver the Western World from the slimy Ragheads?  My Male Readers are Men of Action, perhaps one of them.  Why would the silly NFL be weighing-in so heavily on Morality, what does that have to do with Football Playin'?  My Father, my Brothers, and I have never does this, but a certain type of woman enjoys being beaten-up, they can feel that Sin oozing out of them.  I've had lotsa Hits lately and two-thirds are from the Ukraine (?), if they want me to lead them against the Russians, I will, as long as it's from the Rear and they pay me a lot of money.  I had no idea that a DL could go 80 yards for TD, and JJ Watt also had a TD Reception.  He was the 1st to do this in a game since Mike Vrabel for the Pats.  Vrabel was a Sub for the Steelers and Belichick rejuvenated him, Vrabel and Antoine Winfield, both from Akron were selected by S.I. as 2 of the 22 best NFL Players from 2000 to 2010.  There's a lot of White Guys, some of them would have to be good, JJ's a Freak of Nature.  I did Ken Jennings' "Kennections" this week in "Parade" and my answer was "Card Terms" and their answer was "Poker Terms," I was close enough wasn't I, my answer was right wasn't it?  

No comments: