Sunday, November 2, 2014

good talk

You ThumbSuckers Are a Bad Influence On Ed.  It was pretty easily-proven that John Demjanjuk, whom the Israelis had sentenced to Death for being  "Ivan Grozny," "Ivan the Terrible," was not he (See My Blogs For Jan. 23 and May 23, 2009.  Do you think that NewsCasts spend excessive time on the Weather?  For the most part, you can just look out the window, does anybody in San Diego really care what the weather is like in Cleveland?  "Nightcrawler" is pretty-good and gives a look at an Occupation that we didn't know existed, ah, Free Enterprise.  "The Judge" isn't too good.  The one I'm waiting for is "Foxcatcher," which has gotten fab reviews, released on Nov. 14.  I don't care who comes-out as being Gay, I haven't done any of this yet and I'm not going-to.  If I had a Son or Daughter who was Gay there'd be an Impasse, I would only associate with them at a distance.  Think about these Bohemian Things that these Guys do with Each Other, ha, ha.  Wouldn't these Gay Women be sort-of limited in what they could do, ha?  I've certainly never heard of anybody like that in my extended-family.  My Grandfather had a Cartoon above his Work-Table in the Basement of 2 Transients Sitting On a Park-Bench With the One Saying to the Other  ... I Was Always the Low Bidder ...

No comments: