Wednesday, November 26, 2014

good talk

What did you think of my Blog on Jesse Bishop (Nov. 9, 2014), as it took a different look at Veterans Day?  I just revisited my Blog on one of my favorites, Joe Hipp (Feb. 13, 2010), it doesn't sound like he's doing anything too lucrative these days, Come On, You People, Contact Joe Hipp, in Washington State, if You Have a Good Job Offering, do something that's right for once.  I was just reading the current "The Ring" and Vladimir Klitschko on Corrie Sanders (See My Blog for Oct. 21, 2012), I saw them both fight, Vlad says that Corrie was the Best Puncher He has ever Faced ...He was very fast and he had very powerful hands.  I've been in Boxing for 25 years and I never fought anybody in this game that punched like Corrie...  Chrissie Hynde (4 years behind me at Akron Firestone) and the Pretenders (2 of the Original OD'ed in the early 80's, gave their all for Rock n' Roll) are coming soon to the Palms in L.V.  What I really hate is when I sneeze (always on the floor), somebody saying Bless You

No comments: