Friday, November 14, 2014

good talk

I'm goin' to see the Chargers play the Raiders on Sunday, hey, the Chargers are a Hot Ticket even for the Raiders, it'll be a Sell-Out or close to it.  The Raiders are 0-9 and the Chargers (5-4) were blown-out by Miami in their last game, 37-0, but Somebody's gotta win.  The next evening, I'll be at the Staples in L.A. to see the Clippers play the Bulls.  I always need Fun and Excitement, I don't usually get it, but need it, nonetheless.  The past 3 weeks, when I've gone to Ocean Beach, I've seen Lance, a young Chiropractor, with his Table set-up near the Beach, and offering Chiropractic Adjustments for Donations.  Lance has his Practice from his house in O.B. 5 blocks away, just $40 for an Adjustment.  Lance has been at the Beach at O.B. on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays, from 3 to 5:30 P.M., and the Young Man gave me fine adjustments, cracking my neck good.  We all need some Chiropractic in our lives.  619-540-5845  The new Director of the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Bob McDonald, is Regimenting everything, and is trying to get me to go to VA Las Vegas, which has always had a well-deserved horrible reputation, for my Medical Care, he's not going to let me continue-on with VA San Diego.  Before McDonald, the Veterans always had a lot of Choice in where they would go, I'm afraid that McDonald is going to prove abysmal.  For the past 20 years, I always gladly paid my own way to go to VA San Diego, I'd much rather abstain from the VA entirely than use VA Las Vegas

No comments: