Wednesday, November 26, 2014

good talk

I haven't done one since Fri. and I've already got mucho Hits, I'm real flattered.  A month ago I paid $144 to that same U.S. Post Office (have had this P.O. Box 72965, 89170, for the past 27 years, it used to be cheap) for that coming year.  I had them hold my mail while I was in San Diego, L.A., and Laughlin, I picked it up on Monday and included was this Note:  We are sorry to inform you that we have had another theft in the post office.  Your package was among the ones stolen over the Halloween weekend.    I asked them about this and they didn't even apologize, they just giggled.  The first time this happened was July 3, and I lost 18 days of mail and packages (waited for the Holiday Rush and lots of packages, everybody's was stolen, this time they stole all the packages but no mail, at least not mine).  After the first time the Postal Employees assured me that Precautions would be taken and this would never happen again.  The Postal Employees at the "University Branch," a real big Post Office across from UNLV, 4632 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, 89170, are Looting the People's Mail and Packages.  You Dolts allowed this to Continue after I Reported It the First Time, Will You Continue to do Nothing?  The Corrupt U.S. Postal Service Knows that they can Steal From the Public with Impunity, that Obama Will Protect Them in Their Larceny, Will Not Even This Awake Your Feeble Minds?

No comments: