Friday, November 21, 2014

good talk

The Chargers-Raiders Game was Sold-Out.  The Chargers scored the only TD of the game a little over a minute into it, on a fumble-recovery on the Raiders first possession, and the Chargers 2nd play from scrimmage.  After that it was 2 Field Goals apiece, which sounds like a dull-game, but not so as the winless Raiders always stood a good chance of winning the game should they only do something right for a change.  But the little Raiders won last night 24-20 over a good KC Team and I'm proud of them.  The next night I was in L.A. at Staples Center to see the Clippers play the Chicago Bulls, and that was a Sell-Out.  The Bulls played without Rose and Gasol, no big thing to me as I've seen Rose play a few times, most recently this past Summer, and Gasol I've seen play a lot for the Lakers, but too bad for the Fans who had never seen one or both play, especially Rose, and were counting on this.  Nonetheless, the Bulls somehow, trounced the Clippers 105 to 89 on the Clippers' Home Court (?)  The Clippers seemed to try hard, maybe they were worried about Barry seeming to believe himself, Dictator.  This Current Hoopla (maybe I tossed this word in because I was just thinking about basketball) about Barry Violating the U.S. Constitution is Amazing to me, as he's been doing this for the past 6 years, so what's with this new-found Outrage?  You People are Slow on the Draw, with Bush the Younger, Your Hand Never Cleared the Holster

No comments: