Sunday, November 9, 2014

good talk

I've had a huge-number of Hits recently from France (?).  Finally, due to their usual Chaotic Situation, the French seem to realize that they need a Prussian to sort-things-out.  I will lead you Frogs if you pay me good.  I also went to the Rose Garden at Balboa Park, always go there, 130 different-types of Roses (See My Blog For Dec. 20, 2011), they're beautiful.  I gave blood, yesterday, yet again.  Most of you have never had a thought in your lives which didn't have to do with yourself, and most of you are afraid of a little-needle (?)  It gave me a good-feeling when the Phlebotomists handled my Pint as though it were Liquid-Gold, talking in hushed-tones of where it would be sent.  I said the Preemies are waiting for this, They said, thank you so much.

No comments: