Thursday, June 18, 2015

good talk

I went to Tbilisi, the Capital of Georgia, overland from Istanbul as I wanted to look at the Black Sea and such, you don't see much flying over something as you go from one sterile airport to another.  By the time I got there by bus I hadn't bathed in 3 days and had been using toilets with little or no toilet-paper, but to McKayla my scent would have been that of fine perfume. Tbilisi was established due to its Sulphur-Baths which are so wonderful and healing.  The prestige bathhouses are the "Royal" and the "No. 9," and I soon after arrival went to the No. 9.  It was all-men and to look at them they were athletes, well-developed guys.  There were maybe 30 guys and about all of them were just taking hot-sulphur-water-showers, only 2 guys were in the hot-sulphur-pool.  Well, I like the heat and always go whole-hog, so I went into the sulphur-pool, and I was the only one who totally immersed, that is, went in over his head.  I was doing this off and on for a couple hours and when I got out I was enervated, I had climbed way-up to their Castle and looked-around elsewhere and had to call that and the sulphur-bath a day.  I had only the energy to take a taxi back to my hotel, but it had been a wonderful and memorable experience, and the following day I woke-up absolutely refreshed and renewed.  Hopefully I didn't pollute-up the place.           

No comments: