Wednesday, June 24, 2015

good talk

You naughty girl.  Anyway, when I was in France I made a Pilgrimage to Lourdes, my 2nd, I was a Pilgrim.  In the 1840's or 50's, the Virgin Mary, appeared several times to Bernadette, who became a Nun, always in bad health, she died at "33."  Bernadette showed us that despite life's afflictions one can be happy if serving the Lord.  You can have all the water you want from the Springs where the Virgin appeared, over 60 official miracles of the Catholic Church have been attributed to the Virgin's intercession.  I went to Lourdes to gain humility, one can't possibly have his sins forgiven if humble not.  You girls will really like this, you men won't give a hoot, when I was in Edinburgh I went to "The Elephant House" near the King George IV bridge and sat where, who is it, J.K. Rowling?, whomever, wrote "Harry Potter."  I've seen a couple of the movies, I often see the "big movie" that's out even if I think I probably won't care for it.  I don't like Science Fiction generally speaking, although I did like Avatar.  The EH is a big shrine for girls, say, this Japanese girl I spoke with whose Mom bought her all the Harry Potter books, went there and spent 14 Sterling ($21) on breakfast

No comments: