Thursday, June 18, 2015

good talk

By the end of my trip I was experiencing a physical-breakdown.  I could hardly walk, my feet were almost coming-off my ankles, my face was falling-off my head.  I'm in Laughlin, it's so relaxing, and the dry-heat is so healing.  I've got a real-nice room with balcony for $25 a day, no lie.  On my trip I was anywhere and everywhere. Heh, when I was in Sharm el Sheikh, best-known for diving, there were women swimming while wearing a black burqa (only the eyes exposed).  Real good swimming is Eilat, much better than Tel Aviv.  While in Turkey I was approached by ISIS concerning employment ...Your money spends... I went to the Opera at Teatro alla Scala (you wouldn't like it).  I added 2 countries, Georgia and Armenia, for a total of 120 countries, a pretty-good and surprising haul, in most ways I'm just an Average Joe.  And I'm so sad and unhappy to hear about Tbilisi, where I was about a month ago.  There's people there I remember fondly.  It's all big hills, and of course there has to be a bottom, a very-good travel agency with fine people where I bought a couple of air tickets is near a bottom.  I just read that they shot a white tiger who had killed a man, for that and all the rest I am so upset.

No comments: