Sunday, June 21, 2015

good talk

Almost 7 years ago, CitiBank convinced me to take out a MasterCard with them.  A couple years later they wrote me that I had done so well with the initial card that they were going to replace that one with one called "Diamond Preferred."  CitiBank selected both cards for me, I just went along with what they said.  Each month I got a statement saying all these Bonus Points that I had accrued, and it's now several thousand.  I can't ever use my computer to do or check anything financial as one or more of you Readers would steal my identity, so I never, until recently, on someone else's computer, checked to see what fine prizes I could get for all these points, but CitiBank in their monthly statements indicated that they real good.  What I found out is that this MasterCard that CitiBank gave me is only good for a bunch of 20% discounts, that is, I can't get anything with it.  Nobody would want this, especially me.  I'm filing a Federal Complaint against CitiBank and MasterCard as they took advantage of a sweet, trusting, kindly, old man, by "giving" him something that's not worth a thing, and these sonsofwhores, CitiBank and MasterCard are going to find out what's going to happen to them, I might also file a lawsuit.  You can make a lot of money by selling something that's worth nothing.   Diamond Preferred

No comments: