Tuesday, July 19, 2016

good talk

It'll be awhile before I get to Mongolia,  but the Summer is well-underway, and I thought I'd give you the address and ph. no. of Uugii (pron. ughi), who lives in Ulaanbaatar (Russia, of course, had the 1st Communist Party, but the 2nd Communist Party was Mongolia's, Ulaanbaatar means "Red Hero").  Uugii is in his early 30's, and is a good family-man with a wife and 2 sons (he wants a girl), and I arranged for Uugii to drive me all-over outside of the city for 10 hours to see the wonderful sights.  It was a day I'll never forget, we agreed I'd pay 100 U.S., I gave him 130 U.S.  Mongolia is a wonderful tourist-destination.  China is 15 hours ahead of Pacific Coast Time, Mongolia probably is also, if you call at 7 P.M. it'll be 10 A.M. there.    Uchral_1125@yahoo.com   Ph. No.  +976 99251914     Born in a ger (a big round tent that can be taken-down and moved in an hour), Uugii moved to the big city when he was "22," that Uugii is a real good boy

No comments: