Tuesday, July 26, 2016

good talk

I wonder if Britain's Greg Rutherford will defend his Olympic Championship in the Long Jump?  He's almost "30," but it'd be unsurprising if he did accomplish this.  Greg has the hair, a bright redhead, wonder if he has a sister, some men think of redheads as being passionate, fiery, like their hair, I think this.   From Siem Reap, I flew to Hong Kong, where I've been a zillion times, but not since 2005.   While there this time, I saw a picture, from 1891, of pirates about to be beheaded.    They had been made to kneel on the beach, their hands tied behind their backs, and they had been told that the best way to get this over with quickly was to have their hair very short, and to scrunch their necks downward and to the left.  All of them were this way, except one.  A goodlooking young guy, maybe "21," his hair was down to his shoulders, and even tho kneeling, he was quite erect and looking all-the-way to his right (I'm not doing what you tell me, and, I'm not afraid to see it coming).  There was an after-picture and even then he looked better than the others                                     

No comments: