Sunday, July 31, 2016

good talk

I'm so tired of this McKayla thing, I'm so sorry that we met 4 years ago, and I hope she feels the same about me.  I'm not a cruel-person, but if she whacked-herself, it'd be for the best.  Las Vegas, today, is the only place in the U.S., I've lived, where the U.S. Postal Service is dishonest and unreliable.  I sent Scott a postcard from Mongolia, I put it into the postal-employee's hands in the post-office, he looked it-over and nodded.  Scott never got it.  Last year, I sent a friend of mine, Al, a Filipino Minister, a postcard from Israel, I mailed-it from Ben Gurion (he used to work as an electrical-engineer at U.S. Air Force Bases, Clark, Wright-Patterson, but 15 years ago he got religion.  He often has astute-observations reflective of his training), and he didn't get-it.  I told Al that his situation was worse than Moses', as not only has he not been allowed to get to the Holy Land, he can't even get a postcard from there.  Only here in Las Vegas, do people not get their mail, and 2 years ago, the big Post Office where I've had a box for 30 years, was robbed twice of mail and packages, with me losing both each time--this is because so many of the Las Vegas U.S. Postal Employees are drug-addicted, and just slop the mail anywhere, and steal to support their habit.  I reported this 2 years ago, and nothing has changed    

No comments: