Thursday, September 15, 2016

good talk

Hopefully before Obama punches-out, he'll Pardon Ed Snowden (it'd be something to have a son like that), and Bernard Hopkins.  B-Hop has led an exemplary-life since leaving Graterford Prison at "23", is a smart-guy who was his own-manager, negotiating many huge-purses for himself.  He's spoken of public-office in his native Philadelphia "If they'd only overlook my 6 Felony Convictions" (said tongue-in-cheek), and myself and others believe it should be so.  Kelly Pavlik (See My Blog of March 11, 2013), is in his usual puerile-trouble, being charged with felonious assault after shooting some guy with a pellet gun, his wife married a child.  While reading the Sept. 12 S.I., I found myself turning-back to the Fla. State player eating lunch with the autistic boy

No comments: