Thursday, September 8, 2016

good talk

If you can get 20 mil, I wish someone would sexually-harass me.  I didn't know that Gretchen Carlson had been Miss America, that's very impressive.  I've always thought that Gretchen seemed a nice-lady, but I notice that it was only after she was canned that she complained about Roger Ailes badgering-her for sex, even tho this had gone on for years, even many years.  Gretchen has been married for 19 years and has 2 children, I'm sure that she mentioned this "sexual-harassment" by Roger Ailes to her husband, and that the both of them just put-up with it, so how-bad could it have been?  Had some guy been constantly asking my wife to have sex with him, I would have told him not to do this.  This was settled quickly, probably the lawyers got 2 mil, and Gretchen 18 mil, nice-work if you can get it.  Las Vegas Liberty, a public high school, just went to Texas and beat their 2nd-best team.  On the History Channel, they said that a cord of wood was 4' x 4' x 8', I didn't know that

No comments: