Thursday, September 29, 2016

good talk

I'm declaring a cessation of hostilities with McKayla Maroney.  She seemed to implode a few months ago, I suppose realizing that I would never have-her.  Inexplicably, she went for my throat on numerous occasions, for 2 years, which didn't (favorably) impress-me.  I don't know that McKayla has Herpes, hopefully she doesn't, something-happened, she was a beautiful-girl and all at-once was squatty from over-eating and had really big-lips.  Not yet "21", I would think that she can regain the way she was, somehow.  And what, she's trying to launch a singing-career, maybe she'll be the next Julie London, whomever.  This has happened with me a few-times, where a really good-looking girl would initially try to have-me think well of her, and then be really-mean to me (in sexual-ways), and then she'd be crushed when I didn't want her, seemingly affecting the rest of her life (I think a lot of myself, don't I).  McKayla, we all must carry-on as best we can, and I wish you well (I emerge a noble-character in this).  20 years ago, I was all-over Central America as it was coming-out of Civil War, the only time it was safe, not since, and it was wonderful.  I saw the Mayan ruins at Copan (their kings all had cool-names, the most famous was "Smoke Jaguar"), in Honduras.  In Guatemala, I was at Tikal, in my travel-guide it said ...When you come out of the jungle and see the Temple of the Sun it goes all the way to your gut... so true.  When I was in Guatemala City, I was told that there was a popular saying  ...Even the prettiest girl (defecates)...  What, someone might say this when something unexpectably goes wrong?  This is the worst-expression I've heard                                                   

No comments: