Thursday, December 1, 2016

good talk

See My Blogs regarding Fidel and Cuba, May 8 to May 30, 2010.  I gotta start charging for these, you Swine have taken-advantage of my goodheart.  So far as dissension amongst Don's people, the legendary Jack Welch, under whom General Electric prospered 40-fold, would tell people ...Fight with me..., knowing the resulting dynamic-synthesis. Some years back, in the VA Hospital cafeteria in LaJolla, there was a very-large American Flag put-up on a wall, upon which were names and comments from perhaps 100 Vets.  There are no personalized American Flags, such desecration is expressly-forbidden under the Flag Code of 1942, a federal law (say, some guy can't write on a Flag, Joe Smith Big Red One).  If this should be known anywhere, one would expect, there.  Of course, such ignorance went against my grain, so I wrote of this to VA Headquarters in D.C., and the offending-flag vanished.  On the other hand, I'll be "70" in June, and I've never-seen anyone burning a flag, Bush the Elder was jumping-around, saying there should be a Constitutional Amendment forbidding flag-burning, a really wild-idea.  When all is said and done, it's just a piece of cloth            

No comments: