Wednesday, December 28, 2016

good talk

The Harvard Alumni Association apologized for publishing in their report of the Awards and Achievements of the Class of 1962, Ted Kaczynski's notation  ...Eight Life Sentences...  This upset many of their Alumni.  Ted, by showing how incompetent the FBI is, them unable to stop him from bombing with impunity for 17 years, a long time, showed that they were sort-of worthless.  Should Don listen to their mindless-blabber, his mind would-be weirded-out for the rest of the day.  As President, he needs to think clear-thoughts.  I received a letter from an official at SuperMax, in which was enclosed the twenty I had sent Ted along with my Christmas Card, as he's not allowed to receive-money.  They open and examine all the mail, the letter said that he received a similar-letter regarding this, and that he received my card.  I'm flattered that Dr. Kaczynski would take my Christmas Cards for the past few years.  Perhaps, we can improve conditions at SuperMax as Robert Hood, Warden from 2002 to 2005, said  ...In my opinion, it's far much worse than death...

No comments: