Thursday, December 8, 2016

good talk

I just came across, that Debi Thomas, who did so well in figure skating, and became an orthopedic surgeon, is broke and living in a bad state, in all sincerity, I hope things work-out better for Debi, I was sorry to learn this.  I came across this, while, out of curiosity, trying to see if McKayla Maroney, is selling songs and albums, as seemed to be her intention.  I didn't find-out.  But, not just for her, but for anybody, to make a go of it in singing, be a singing star, is unlikely, as a zillion people want to do this.  Were I she, I'd get college courses online (I sure never would have hung-around some college campus had this been available).  She's never come-across as being very bright, she might try to get some education, if she doesn't want to wind-up working at IHOP in her 40's squattyer yet due to employee-discounted pancakes.  I'm only trying to help  

No comments: