Sunday, December 4, 2016

good talk

Don has often looked tired.  This cat's "70" and we don't want to lose him, so I'm calling for a National Sleep-In.  Nothing is better than a good night's sleep, you wake-up refreshed and full of energy.  When Gunther Cunningham was the Coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, after a season-ended, he and his wife went on a little vacation, with his wife saying that the first "night", her husband slept 20 straight-hours.  Highly ambitious guys have a tendency to just go and go, but it's not good for your health, especially if one is an old man.  And your thinking is clearer when rested.  So, let's have a day every year, or more often, when everyone in the U.S. just stays in bed, only maybe getting-up to eat, make their ablutions.  You say, won't our rivals take advantage of us while we're asleep?  Nah, it'll be such a popular-notion, that they themselves will also be asleep (oh, I just checked my stats, and a lot of my recent Hits have been from Russia, as Vlad finds me intriguing, at least somebody likes me)             

No comments: