Thursday, December 8, 2016

good talk

Tell me who believes that Japan intended to notify the Americans of their attack on Pearl Harbor in advance, as they claim, and I'll tell you the number of fools.  I don't see how the Americans would have been taken by surprise as a Japanese midget-submarine had been sunk an hour before the aerial-attack, I would think there'd be an immediate call-to-arms, that the Americans would be waiting for them.  I used to sell in San Diego, and many of the people first came there in the Navy.  3 of my customers said that they had been at Pearl Harbor (this was long-ago) on Dec. 7, 1941, while in the Navy, one of them, a Black guy, had a real-big scar on his right forearm, that he said he gotten while bringing up ammunition.  The same guy said that a friend of his, was in the brig on the "Arizona" awaiting dishonorable discharge.  Those Cuba blogs are really-good, I enjoyed reading them myself.  I just came from the chiropractor, and he got good neck -cracks outta me, and I feel-good, when there's something wrong with my body, there's something wrong with me 

No comments: