Wednesday, January 11, 2017

good talk

In Lowry's column, he said that all these murders in Chicago are due to the police backing-off, because they don't want to offend-anyone or get in trouble.  In Las Vegas, last year set a record for homicides, I imagine it's similar throughout the country.  We got police now, but who's gonna want to do this in the future?  I saw Derek Carr and the Raiders play 2 years ago, and he's a main-reason they were so-good this year.  Only a 2nd draft-choice, his brother, David, also from Fresno State, was the 1st player selected in the NFL Draft.  And after 5 years getting-bashed with Houston, he could only make a team as a back-up.  Tim Couch was the 1st player selected in the draft, by the Browns, and after getting mashed for 5 years, Tim, who I knew-of when he was in high school, couldn't make a NFL team in any capacity.  When the human-body is broken-down ...All the King's horses...  50 years ago, when you went to the Browns games at Cleveland Stadium, they had this most-luscious mustard there to be spread on those dogs, guys would be reminiscing, smacking their lips all the while. For most of my adult-life I've tried to match that delicious-taste, most recently, I went to a deli in LV which sold me "Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard", which they claimed was the same as what I had in my youth.  It's not, it's nothing-special at all.  My quest continues.  That was a heck of a game, I went to Scott's house, as he has a real-good layout, hadn't seen my friend for 3 months.  He no-longer tokes, but was drinking like a fish, vodka and pineapple-juice, I had brought-him a quart of beer, that quickly-vanished.  3 years ago, he was built like a brick-outhouse, probably still-is, but there's fat over-it, I pointed-this out.  If some of you ladies are interested in this diamond-in-the-rough, let me know, he needs one of the better of you.  That scrawny little boy kept the chains moving all night                  

No comments: