Sunday, January 8, 2017

good talk

For some years I've donated $500 to the ASPCA, I call the 800 ph. no. on their website and get thru quickly.  And I like to have someone to speak-with, as I want no further asking for money or them to send me their magazine or anything-else, I say just leave me be, and I'll donate this amount every year.  And I always do this on Jan. 6, which is my paternal grandmother's birthday, the Feast of the Epiphany (the wise men showing-up).   My grandmother, an ethnic German from Transylvania, seemed to like animals, most people do, if fact, they like animals more than they do other people.  And late in the business-week is always the best time to get thru to anyone.  So I make my annual-call on Fri, Jan. 6, and I can't get thru.  I try 3 more times throughout the day, with no-result.  If they have so many calls, the ASPCA can easily dig-up temporary people and train them for a few hours to do this.  I'm supposed to beg them to take my money?   And it's no-longer Jan. 6

No comments: