Sunday, September 24, 2017

good talk

The work-place isn't a forum to protest social-injustice, say, an accountant doing this by stating that he was just going to sit there and not work for 10 minutes, what would be his fate?  You've gotta wonder if some of these have had their bell-rung too many.  Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory and it's people are born U.S. Citizens.  I've been there a couple times, and just 3 years ago, and I've been all-over, PR is a 3rd World place, at best, being there you don't feel like you're in the U.S., it's slow, awkward, and poverty-stricken, well, I guess we should help those dumb-enuf to live there (more Puerto Ricans live on the mainland than not), for sure, beautiful beaches, get those up and running.   Yes, I still-go to the 24 Hour Fitness SuperSport at 5035 W. Tropicana, only a mile from where I live, and there's no other health clubs within 5 miles.  On Friday, it set an all-time low, some obese Black woman came in with a beagle wearing a garment that said SERVICE DOG, the Staff allowed her inside.  She would tie the dog's leash to the machine she was using, later, when I entered the Pool Area, I saw the dog swimming in the pool and then the whirlpool, I just used the Sauna and Steam.  When I was in the Steam, I was talking to a couple of older Black guys, one said ...I only go here because it's 2 blocks from where I live, this place is ghetto, it's a dump...         

No comments: