Wednesday, September 6, 2017

good talk

Russia has doubled-down on Hits, and I'm doubly sick of it.  Standing for the National Anthem shows respect for this country of which the Browns players are likely citizens.  We all have dissatisfaction with some things concerning the U.S., it's our right to grumble, and we all do.  If these Browns are so unhappy here, where they're employed highly-payed, they should leave, go elsewhere.  I saw "Wind River", it was okay, I'd give it a B-, some girls in it, it gives Indian actors a chance to show their stuff.  Didn't Mike just go there, you women say, Mike had a lot of nerve going there for the Eclipse and not taking-me.  I had spoken to one of their people at a branch about opening a certain-account, and was real-surprised that Wells Fargo had opened it for me, I had it quickly-closed, that was 6 years ago, the financial-institutions in this country have run rough-shod over the citizenry for too long.  The Media has caused Rachel Shaw to lose weight and sleep, and has given-her depression (they'd give the Virgin Mary depression).  Just when Trump and I thought that the Media couldn't descend any-lower.  She'd like to compete for movie roles, Rachel Harriet Shaw                                

No comments: