Sunday, September 24, 2017

good talk

Trump recently awarded the Medal of Honor to some old guy for what he supposedly-did 50 years ago,  it was Obama who started-this, allowing people to campaign for the military's highest-medal, awarding it to long-dead Jews for things they supposedly did in WW 1.  Before, you had one-year to prove the case, recent events have cheapened what was seldom-awarded and most-highly esteemed (See My Blog for Jan. 26, 2012).  Danny Tarkanian, the son of Jerry Tarkanian (See My Blog for Feb. 18, 2015), has been described as a "perennial candidate", having tried without success for a number of elected-positions.  A Las Vegas lawyer, "55", whose mother is Lois Tarkanian, a long-time politico serving as a Las Vegas Councilwoman, Danny graduated 3rd in his class from U of San Diego Law School, he has baggage in that he had a 17 mil judgement against him from a bank-default, settling bankruptcy by paying the FDIC $525,000 (maybe no great businessman).  But the latest poll shows him at 34% to incumbent Dean Heller's 38%, vying for the Republican Nomination for U.S. Senator, seems like "Little Tark" (played well for his Dad at UNLV) might be coming-on and get something.  I've got a bone to pick with those frauds and thieves at Citibank (See My Blog for March 29, 2017), and Trump needs to get something up and going where this can be settled in Arbitration, the sooner the better.  Now, I supported Trump's run for President, ardently, I'm influential, everybody reads-me, and he didn't win by much,  he'll be exposed as an ingrate should I not receive my legal-due (See My Blog for April 2, 2017), tho I deserve much more                                                        

No comments: