Thursday, November 2, 2017

good talk

Congrats to the Astros, I saw them play at Enron Field, during the 3 years it was this (changed in 2002), people who thought they had a half mil in stock found-out it was worth a few thou.  I don't know why the Dodgers trotted-out Yu Darvish for this, as he was recently lit-up.  I'm glad to see this current-emphasis on Human Trafficking, a world-wide problem.  The dark N. African men prefer the light European girls for this, often obtained thru false employment-opportunities, a girl would think she was going to be, say, working the desk at a hotel, only to be forced into prostitution, Lithuania was a favorite.  When I was in Lebanon in 2004, I saw signs throughout the country, advertising that within was a "Super Night Club", of course, I asked, what are those, we call 'em brothels

No comments: