Thursday, November 30, 2017

good talk

My Cross to Bear.  The only popular British Royals are Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, and Prince William and Kate, all very goodlooking and proper-acting (in their youth, Elizabeth was a very nicelooking girl and Philip quite handsome).  The rest of them, for the most-part, have acted quite wild and shocking.  Yes, I saw the photo of Fergie having her toes sucked by that bald-guy while her 3-yr old daughter, Beatrice, watched.  Prince Harry (name actually is Henry) maintained a low-profile for years after photos of him shooting billiards in the nude while in Las Vegas, Normal Folk don't act this way.  A huge thing is being made of Harry marrying Meghan Markle, who's Black and divorced, and I have to listen to it forever, I mean, why would I or anyone else care (offspring the Black Prince?)?  My father was with the Duke of Windsor, the former Edward the VIII (eh, been 8 Henrys, too), that is, this guy had been the King of England, for an entire-day, and never mentioned it.  Tho, I asked him, of course, how was the Duke, and he said, that he was very good (See My Blog for Nov. 16, 2008).  What Prince Harry and his intended do are of little concern to me, but I have to look and listen to it every time I turn-on the tube, with it increasing as the date grows nearer.  Harry seems like he's pretty good, ruggedly goodlooking, well-spoken, and has other fine-qualities, Meghan is probably pretty good, they have their own lives to lead and I just don't want to learn of it (maybe a trait passed-down from the Old Man), but will have it forced on me.  To Harry and Meghan, Congrats and Best Wishes       -Ed

No comments: