Tuesday, November 21, 2017

good talk

I just donated blood in Las Vegas (give mine to Preemies), for the 50th time, 16 times in San Diego, most people don't donate because they're afraid of a little needle, being .. .. like that is a serious-problem.  They gave me a gift of 2 lbs. of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee, of all things, I've already re-gifted.  Al Franken was a Comedian in his previous-life, lighten-up.  In 2008, I voted for the Libertarian Candidates of Bob Barr for President, and Wayne Allyn Root, for Vice-President.  Wayne lives around here and writes a real-good column, and I watch him on TV, See "Viewpoints" in the Las Vegas Review-Journal for Nov. 19, 2017, L. Brent Bozell's column for that date is also good.  I always use name-brand 91 Octane in my 6 cyl.'s, for the recent long-drive, I put in 2 STP's, it cleans out your engine, you feel like you have jet-fuel, touch the pedal and Avalon jumps

No comments: