Thursday, January 11, 2018

good talk

NFL Regular Season Viewing went-down 8% last year, and another 9.7% this year, all this disrespecting of the National Anthem is something the NFL, and, ha, its Players can't afford.  Why would anyone think that they could protest Social Injustice in their workplace, the Players are just dumb, many will wind-up on Skid Row (the original was in Seattle, as the area where the cut-trees skidded-down to the lumber-mill, was considered a bad part of town).  The joints on the bridge over I-15 on Tropicana in Las Vegas, still haven't been filled-in, causing hard-bumps for the People's vehicles, this despite my calls to the State of Nevada whose jurisdiction is this (See My Blog for Dec. 21, 2017), all the Las Vegas Taxpayers get for their money is a hard-time, their tax-money spent on the salaries and pensions of Public Employees, leading a lifestyle of which they can only dream.  I go to the 24 Hour Fitness SuperSport at 5035 W. Tropicana, just a mile away, this dump is pretty-much a drug-safehouse, you often see dealers and customers doing transactions (let me know when you're in town, I'll use my influence to get you a 3-day pass).  I saw Rourke Teskey there yesterday, and he said that his life hasn't changed at all over the past year, that no government-agency has contacted him about a program, which do exist for people with his injury, to help him regain use of his legs (See My Blog for Jan. 29, 2017).  You people never do what I tell you, and that includes Trump, and I'm going to discontinue my Blog in the near future (you'll writhe-around on the floor making guttural-sounds).  I'm not cocking around     

No comments: