Friday, January 19, 2018

good talk

Eliza Dushku's parents were told at the time, that this guy, ha, had, you know.  They didn't say anything because they knew it would probably be fatal to Eliza's career, it sounds rather-seedy.  These former Olympic gymnasts who want to do-in (he's so pathetic and helpless, he looks cute) that Osteopath, all told their parents of his abuse, at the time it happened, once-again, the parents didn't say, or do, anything, because it probably would have ruined their daughters' career.  All of these were bad-parents, pimping-out their daughters for financial gain.  Had I told my parents of any attempt, because that's all it would have been, my father didn't care what he said or did to anybody.  I'm not saying my parents were so great, I told you that my father would beat me, until I turned "16", left big-bruises (you were so upset, McKayla sobbing uncontrollably), but a whole-lot better than theirs.   This went-on forever, relative to the Karolyis, Dominique Moceanu, real-cute at "14" on the 1996 Gold Medal Winning U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team, marched-around in there like a little-soldier, said  ...They know who took an extra roll at lunch...  The Karolyis might get sued out of existence, lose their Texas Ranch, and be sorry they ever defected Mother-Romania for this land of opportunity.  That vault of Kerri Strug's at the 1996 Olympics was no big-thing, it wasn't that good, and the U.S. already had the Gold Medal locked-up, and obviously, she couldn't have done-it on this purported broken-ankle, ha, ha.  With the cameras rolling, Bela was carrying-her around all over the place, then Kerri went to the hospital by herself,  as the coaches and the rest of the team went-out to celebrate                                  

No comments: