Saturday, January 27, 2018

good talk

I heard Robert Goulet on my car-radio, gave me the hankering to see "Camelot" on Broadway, seen 9 musicals there, best was "Oklahoma", huge-production, the dancing, maybe one of you comely-women will go with me, no?  I've been trying to use Facebook to meet women, just recently, seems hard to use, all it's gotten me, strangely, is a bunch of Asian prostys, not what I had in mind.  Saw "Downsizing" at Trop Cinemas, yesterday, Matt Damon, different, not-bad, saw Mike there, he's going to Thailand on Monday for a mo., should go to Egypt, Israel, he's never-been, told him long-ago he goes to the Orient, too much, Dollar is so beat-up, l.24 to get a Euro, last May, it was 1.12, Pound Sterling is 1.42, May, it was 1.29, not so bad for Asia.  Saw "The Post" at The Orleans a week-ago, I walked-out with 45 mins. left, thought it dragged.  Ohio State wrestles Iowa, in Kyle Snyder's, considered possibly the best collegiate-wrestler ever, last home match (he was off wrestling in Iran, recently).  Kyle said of his HW opponent, Sam Stoll, 12-0   ...Stoll is pretty-good.  He's No. 3 in the country...  He rarely shoots and his leg-defense could use some work.  So I'm going to attack a lot and try to get to his legs and hopefully beat him pretty-bad...  Kyle, you need to improve your confidence.  Now, I've seen you women before, and I know what you're like, you're going to have to stay-away from Kyle, so he can concentrate entirely on Wrestling.  NCAA Tournament this year is in Cleveland, at Quicken Loans Arena, where the Cavs play

No comments: