Tuesday, January 2, 2018

good talk

I was up on the Strip in front of the MGM at midnight, they shoot a half-mil of fireworks from 7 Strip locations, being on the Strip, I only saw 3, but they shoot the same fireworks, in the same sequence, from all 7, and they do this every year, it's always the same (?)  There were all these little Guardsmen, with M-16's pointing downward, but ready to gun-down the Crowd should they prove unruly.  It was a lotta-fun, all the streets around the Strip were blocked-off, you could walk legally on roads usually filled with traffic, the thick crowds seemed to be mostly Orientals and Hispanics, not many Whites.  It was nice-out, I just wore a T-shirt, I see the fireworks ever-year, always the same-stuff, but good, nonetheless.  I'm glad to see they're rioting in Iran, once things get sorted-out, Trump should make-sure that Americans can travel freely, without a guide, in Iran, as do everyone now, except for Americans and Brits.  Yes, if you're an American, you have to be on a tour if you're in Iran, I'm not doing this, in a pig's eye, Trump needs to have the Iranians treat the Americans as they do the other nationalities, I would have gone there long-ago, except.  Equifax sent me a letter saying that I'm not one of the 143 mil whose identities they allowed-stolen.  I figured if it's 143 mil, that must be all the adults in the U.S., sounds like it, guess not me.  I don't see how they stay in business

No comments: