Tuesday, January 30, 2018

good talk

In July, 2016, I returned to Las Vegas, after being in Asia and San Diego for almost 3 months, and I noticed that 2 of the newscasters, Elizabeth Watts and Shannon Moore, at KVVU TV in Henderson, NV (for Las Vegas area), had left for other jobs.  I sort of missed both, so I emailed them at their respective new locales, KOAA TV in Colorado Springs, for Elizabeth Watts, and KOLO TV, the Reno area, for Shannon Moore.  I emailed Shannon Moore that I missed seeing her on TV here in Las Vegas, and she emailed back  You can write me here!!!  (and I can show you the email).  I wrote occasional emails, not often, along the line of flirting, and each time both would tell their old friends at KVVU what I had written, and when I turned on their news, the newscasters could tell I was watching, and they exploded with laughter, thinking what I had said to be funny.  This past Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018, I emailed Shannon Moore at KOLO  Shannon, mine is a wonderful-opportunity, I'll make you glad you were born a woman.  -Ed  (and that could mean anything, say, ha, sending her organic-cosmetics) and she quickly emailed  Me.Preusse, Stop writing me inappropriate emails or will contact police.  -Shannon  Now, my reason for writing her was comedic, and I always got a huge laugh from the newscasters at KVVU, and then this piece of ..  has the gall to say this to me                       

No comments: