Friday, January 19, 2018

good talk

As my "Check Light" was on, yesterday, I went to see my friend, Don Cole, now there's a good guy (See My Blog for Aug. 25, 2015).  As I expected, it turned-out to be nothing, and Don got-it to turn-off.  They're really good, and will knock-out a repair faster than anybody, and for a good-price.  I always just-wait, I don't go anywhere.  Don is fun to talk-with, he knows a lot, and has an opinion on everything.  On my last trip, I sent those guys a risque postcard from Corsica, in an envelope, of course.  Anyway, especially in the Summer, if you drive to Las Vegas, you often have car-trouble, he no longer has the mobile service, but you can get-towed or drive-in there, his would possibly be your best bet, also for the locals, 702-388-4045, M-Sat, closes at 4.  Don't be put-off by the drab surroundings, one reason there's good -prices, and you're not going to be there at night.  Don has a real-big facility, and has 2 sweet pit bulls, tho he says they'd bite anybody hopping the fence.  One jumped my left-leg and was humping-it (the girls like me), these guys were laughing, had you been there, you would not.  You should try to associate with better people

No comments: