Tuesday, August 4, 2009

good talk

The U.S. Economy would be Flush were it not for all these Illegal Aliens tearing up our Highways, Clogging them up, Greatly increasing the Crime Rate and Sponging our Social Services. This too is the Fault of the Media. Things could be a lot worse in my own Life, after all I could be one of you. Soon the late Derrick Thomas of the K.C. Chiefs will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Derrick died almost 10 years ago due to his own Bad Driving, he killed himself and Somebody else. Derrick was survived by his 9 children by 5 women, most of the relationship that he had with his children was that they saw him playing Football on TV. At least in Baseball they seem to think that you should have Moral Qualifications to be in their Hall of Fame. Although why Pete Rose should be in in any Case is beyond me. He has the Record for Most Hits in a Career but that's because he played for so long, he only hit .303 for his Career and only averaged 8 Home Runs a Year, what's so good about that? Mickey Mantle said, "...If I hit that many Singles I'd Wear a Dress..." I think this is what you Women do. When I was at Ohio State I knew Jim Stillwagon, we lived in the same place for awhile and often shot pool together. A lot of you Older Guys know the name. When Jim was a Sophomore Middle Guard at Ohio State they won an Outright National Championship, beating O.J. Simpson and SC in the Rose Bowl (O.J. played real well, the other guys didn't). When Stillwagon was a junior he was a 1st Team All-American, it was after this that I knew him. Every time that Jim saw me his face lit up with a big smile and he said, "How are you doing?" And I was just an average person, he's the only one in my life who treated me this way. As a senior Jim won the Outland Trophy for Best Lineman in the Country, he wasn't very big for a lineman but Jimmy knew how to play good. I think presently he owns a Memorabilia Shop in Columbus, I'm sure that he wouldn't remember me but I remember him.

No comments: