Saturday, August 29, 2009

good talk

I thought that "Taking Woodstock" was Good, would have liked to have been there, that Summer I was Fixing Roads for the County, I enjoyed it, got Around, lots of Sunshine and Greenery. On the Crew that I was on One of the Guys had been Killed 3 Years Before, Life is Fraught with Danger. By this Time Literally a Million People Would Have Heard that Kelly is Gay, Why She Lost her Commercials. Only in this Blog has been Written that Kelly is This, the Press in this Country is Lackluster at Best. I Kind of Like Kelly but that Trash at ABC Continues to Delude the Public. From Santa Fe I took a 10-Hour Bus to Cordoba, now I was in Northwest Argentina. A Big City of 1,272,000 it's Quite Good. Whatshismug who Won this Year's Masters is from Cordoba. Everything of Interest is either at the Plaza San Martin or Close to it. Of Interest is the 1577 Iglesia Cathedral and of course the 1645 Jesuit Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus whose Interior is a Masterpiece with a Wooden Ceiling which is an Inverted Ship's Hull. I really Enjoyed their Historical Museum and there were Other Niceties. Woodstock was about the Last Chance to see Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, Janis has always been one of my Favorites and I had 2 Albums of Hers long after she was Gone, the Last I Heard She still Sold 300,000 CD's a Year. A Few Years ago I Saw an Interview on TV with Her Sister who was a College Professor, Sounds Awfully Tame for the Sister of Janis Joplin.

No comments: