Thursday, August 6, 2009

good talk

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't fond of you furry little creatures. Although I have no Official Followers all of the Big Names in this Country read my Blog and Wait with Baited Breath for my Next Offering. Your Devotion to Myself is Moving. Bob Hayes is being admitted to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A lot of People including myself think that Bob was the fastest human ever, that he would have surpassed those who came after him who ran on those Souped-Up Surfaces. When Bob Hayes was at Florida A&M he robbed a gas station or something and after his Pro Career with the Cowboys he went to Prison for Drug-Dealing. As I Mentioned, the Pro Football Hall of Fame isn't all that Finicky. A tragic figure who died at "58," Bob said that had Pro Track been as Lucrative then as it later became that you wouldn't have seen him in that Cowboys Uniform for 11 Years. He said, "...Why would I want to get beat up if I didn't have to?" Vladimir Lenin whose Plasticized Remains I've seen in Red Square said, "All of Life is a Fight." Ed says,"...All of Life is a Melodrama..." Your own Interpretations are Welcome. My older Brother, Bob, has at times displayed a lot of Energy. After he returned to Ohio State after being in the Army for a long time he was a Full Time Student and also worked at the Heidelberg South around the Campus (which at that time sold the 2nd largest volume of beer in that large and thirsty state) and even had a part-time job as well. The Owner, Hass, had a lot of Veterans of the 101st Airborne working at the South Berg, had a preference for these guys for some reason, and one of those was Benny Butkus. Benny was a tall, lanky guy who liked to work the Door and Check ID's in case anybody made trouble. I was told that Benny once ground his lit cigarette out on some guy's nose. The last that I heard of Benny he was a Banker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the heck of it, I am sitting at my computer and googled my dad... Ray "Benny Butkus... And here I found him in your blog. Thanks for the smile, he passed away September 19th.