Saturday, August 1, 2009

good talk

The United States should have put a Man on Mars 20 Years ago, shows how Decadent this Country has Become. The Media Shares Much of the Blame for Our Downfall, You're Whores for that Paycheck, doesn't seem to bother you. From Nasca I took a Bus back to Lima so I could fly to Argentina. I arrived about 8 P.M. and took a taxi to the Airport. The Lima Airport is very good, amongst other amenities it has a 24-Hour Travel Agency and there I bought a ticket to Buenos Aires which I used 2 Hours Later. I arrived in B.A. early in the Morning and eventually made my way downtown where I cashed $500 in T X's into their Money. I then walked to their Bus Station and bought a ticket leaving for Iguazu Falls in a Couple Hours. I ate and relaxed in their Bus Station. My Bus was a Cama Bus (luxury) and I thoroughly enjoyed the 18-Hour Trip, they gave me good meals and I enjoyed looking out the Window at the Flat Plains of the Pampas. I arrived in Iguazu Falls about 8 A.M., ate more, found a nice room for $20 and went to their Bus Station for the Bus to the Falls. A Short Ride, I had been there on the Brazilian Side 19 years before, the Argentine Side is much better. I walked through their Rainforest which is also an Animal Preserve (one sign says in English that if you're attacked by a Wildcat that you should try to fend him off). Iguazu is higher than Niagara and has the greatest annual flow of water of any Waterfall in the World. By far the Most Impressive of the Falls is on the Argentine Side (two-thirds of the Falls are on the Argentine), this is called "Garganta del Diablo" which in English means the Devil's Throat. On the Walkways, Catwalks over the Falls you can get within 20 yards of the Devil's Throat and whereas Everybody else seemed to look for a few minutes and then walked on, I stood There transfixed for 2 Hours. I was Captivated by its Power and Beauty, I couldn't tear myself away. I eventually Walked Back through the Rainforest where amongst other Beings they have Lots of Butterflys. Some of these pretty Butterflys you could get to stay on your Finger. I had one on my Finger when 2 Girls Walked Past, the Nearer Grimaced as I put the Butterfly on her Bare Shoulder but as I walked away I heard her say to her friend, take my picture.

No comments: