Thursday, August 20, 2009

good talk

I see where Kelly has taken down that Bedraggled Picture of Herself from her Website, good, it was horrid. I worked with that Girl but there was no Straw for my Bricks. I was Talking with a long-time Friend of Mine yesterday, his Family has been Prominent in Business in Las Vegas for well over 50 Years. His Family had a Car Dealership for 25 Years and has a lot of Commercial Real Estate and other things. He was Complaining to me at Great Length that Nowadays he has to work Twice as Hard for Half as Much. His Property Taxes are the Same while Everything Else Costs More. The Veins in his Neck were Bulging, he went on and on. I'm Sending him to you Financial Experts so that you Salve Him with Wise and Soothing Counsel. From Posadas I took a 12-Hour Bus to Sante Fe, a City of 370,000. Nice old Things to see there such as the Templo de Santo Domingo, the Jesuit Iglesia de la Compania, the Convento y Museo de San Francisco and other Goodies. After Sightseeing there I took a bus across the Parana River to its Namesake, Parana, a city of 240,000 and there was a Nice Cathedral and Museums there as Well. Argentina is always very good and Pleasant, little Crime anywhere you just Walk Around Leisurely Doing as you Wish. I go into the Men's Restroom of course and I Notice that over a Third of Them Don't even Wash their Hands. I Wash my Hands, Wash Off the Faucet with Soapy Water and only Touch the Door Handle with a Paper Towel. Unfortunately Many of the Men that you Women Have are These Filthy Pigs.

No comments: