Monday, September 2, 2013

good talk

Elizabeth Warren convincing Harvard that she was an Indian, she was listed as a "Minority Hire" (belly full want woman).  Those Ethiopians conning the Israelis into believing they were Jews and taking them in (eh, I'm a Jew take me in).  I've known Miley for a long time she's a real fine girl a Vsince "12" MTV that's show biz (she has a long tongue).  Johnny Manziel is a really great young man he has an excess of nervous energy which sometimes get him into difficulties, last summer the police were called to a disturbance outside a bar around Texas A&M and when they arrived Johnny was outside trading punches with some guy "46."  My ancestors go back to the mid-1600's in America and my own country isn't interested in my Abilities, my Blog is read widely in Russia mindful of the laws of the United States I'll work for anybody who'll pay me a lot of money (it's the American Way).  Since Vlad's first Presidency Russia has grown much more prosperous the sign of a good President are the benefits derived by his country.  The last time I was in Israel 5 years ago unlike previous visits the place was full of Russians indicative of a flourishing Middle Class.  Enjoying making his rival look foolish has found Vlad put in it to Barry quite often.                      

No comments: